- Ability to save on significant product “down time”.
- Cost effective repairs when the MPID warranty expires.
- May extend product operating life well beyond 5 years.
- Minimal agency investment, about 3 hours of training time.
- A complete Armorers Kit: tools, electronics including all boards and circuitry for testing.
- A Field Training Manual (FTM-AC-1) and a DVD for reference.
- A special tool kit carrying case.
- MPID replacement parts list.
- Repairs pursuant to diagnosis or process of elimination.
- Extra parts can be inventoried by the agency or ordered as needed by regular or express delivery.
The Karbon Arms Armorers Course is an in-depth program that instructs the student how to diagnose and repair the MPID. The course is part of the Karbon Arms’ 2 day Instructor program and is given as an additional 3 hour course during the training session. An agency may have several certified armorers but only requires one Armorers Kit per agency unless they choose to have one for each officer. Cost for each officer is $125 and the Armorers Kit is $600. Those individuals already having MPID Instructor status may simply attend the 3 hours on the last day of a program at any training session throughout the country.